Sunday, August 30, 2009

You say it's your birthday, It's my birthday too, yeah

August is the birthday month for us! Both Ryan and I have birthdays in August as well as a lot of our close friends. Needless to say we’ve enjoyed lots of great dinners this month.

We were so happy that Max and Caster were in town for Ryan’s 31st birthday. We went to Musashis for dinner (we did the same last year for Ryan’s birthday, I am hoping it becomes a tradition because it is so good, and the boys love it). They had to leave the next day, but it made for a really fun evening out for their last night in Oklahoma.



Kathy, Layni and Amber took me to get manis & pedis for my birthday, complete with champagne and snacks. It was so fun, thanks girls, you are the best!

Amber, Autumn, me and Layni at Iguana for my 30th birthday dinner. I wish I had taken a picture with everyone there or at least have let the guys jump in.

Jackson Stone turns 2 on Monday. He had his birthday party this weekend, man, does Jackson know how to throw a party! Here is Jackson, Lee Anne and his cake.

Well it wasn't Isaiah's birthday, but he was smiling so I had to take a picture. I am so glad he is feeling better. That is his girlfriend Sidney with him, they like to go to birthday parties together.

No comments: